ZARA Sports brings Serious Mass online in Pakistan. Serious Mass is a substantial weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 1,250 calories per serving in water; 1,630-plus calories when made with low fat milk.
- 50 grams of protein from a combination of faster andslower digesting sources including Whey, Casein,and Egg.
- 250-plus grams of carbohydrates to support fueling of intense workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores – with NO ADDED SUGAR.
- Enhanced with Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine. Peptides, Choline, Inositol, PABA, and MCTs.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals with an emphasis on B-Vitamins and Antioxidants.
Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled
with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few
ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing
ingredients (see “Supercharge Your Serious Mass” below) and
blend for an additional 30-45 seconds. TIPS: Mixing two scoops
of Serious Mass with 24 fl. oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead
of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake.daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or
more full servings several times a day.
BETWEEN MEALS: Drink ½ -1 serving of Serious Mass between
meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a
POST-WORKOUT: Begin drinking ½ -1 serving
of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support
BEFORE BED: Drink ½ -1 serving of Serious
Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to
recovering muscle throughout the night.
|Serving Size 334 g (2 heaping scoops)|
|Servings Per Container 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||35.00|
|Total Fat||4.00 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||2.50 g||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate||253.00 g||84%|
|Vitamin A||5000.00 IU||100%|
|Vitamin D||200.00 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E||30.00 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B6||5.00 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B12||10.00 mcg||167%|
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.