Whey protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard™ label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
THE ADVANCED GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN BLEND:
100% Whey Gold Standard™ is made of an exclusive blend of:
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolats
- Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HYDROWHEY® Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates (WPI)
- HIGHER PROTEIN PERCENTAGE (24 grams of protein; over 75% 80% protein in weight).
- Includes HYDROWHEY®, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains LACTASE and AMINOGEN® digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of GLUTAMINE & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucin, and Valine) in each scoop
TIP: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 oz. of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
|Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10.00|
|Total Fat||1.00 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.50 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0.00 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4.00 g||1%|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:|
|Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.